Thursday, January 19, 2017

Know Basics Learning Success in Forex

Perhaps all of you who are reading this article have heard information either from the Internet or from other sources, that forex trading is called giving promises grandiose, such as learning forex is easy and within a short time can generate huge profits once.

In this article I want to share my experience, and on the above statement, I must say that it is of course true, you could definitely benefit more than average in the foreign exchange trading, even only if there are changes in prices with the smallest pair or pairs appropriate money already can give you a huge advantage. It is often disguise the inherent risks in currency trading.

The advantage of course you can get, but you have to draw up a trading system to regulate how the target advantages and limitations of your loss.

The statement that one can learn forex trading quickly in a simple way is the myth of my eyes. Indeed, more and more people who testified about their success compared to their failures, but sometimes much more about luck than their accurate analysis. Do not misunderstand, I do not deny a person can be successful, because the stock market and currency trading there are only two; increases or decreases in the price, so you have a chance ratio of 50:50.

Initially I also think that forex trading is simple, then I open an account with a broker and deposit money that is not too much as the initial capital. I bought a CFD stocks, commodities such as oil or gold, and then starting with the forex pair EUR / USD, and I was successful at that. Equity my account quadrupled in just over two weeks, so I got a profit of 400%, and I think "Got advantage here is easy! I stupidly did not get started on the first! "I think if I keep more capital on my account, will outweigh the benefits I can get. Then I deposit more money in my trading account, first week runs like what I expected, but after that my hopes vanished along with my capital are starting to run out. Financial market changes and transactions against the position I took. That's when I began to realize that forex trading is not as easy as I thought and I began to find out what really happened.

Have I done something different? Why does the market react like that? What eluded me? Is it possible that my transaction was monitored and manipulated by the broker price? From this in mind I began to search out the internet and forums, the result is a lot to suggest that I continue trading because all my thinking was wrong.

I learned if you want to participate as a small retail investor, you have to take into account that many people involved in the forex market. We should have the basics of forex technical analysis so as to know the right time to make transactions. This is the answer to my question above.

Based on my experience, it is possible to benefit from currency trading or foreign exchange, but it is not easy, to be successful in forex trading, you must have the discipline and basic knowledge in observing market activity.

I am writing this article in my blog Forex Learning so that you know the positive and negative currency trading. With articles and tips in this blog, I hope your forex trading knowledge is increasing. So the mistake I have ever made to make the experience for you to not do the same mistake. My experience creates knowledge not only theoretically, also gives an overview to you that, before plunging into the world of trading, to prepare in advance for example by using a demo account to test the theoretical knowledge into practice trading.

How best to start trading forex?

From my experience, the most important thing is to find the basic knowledge to learn forex. Get an overview and familiarize themselves with the theories surrounding the trading. Get to know the terminology and methods of market analysis. Find articles about the basics of currency trading to get a basic understanding of fundamental analysis and chart analysis to help you make trades. Finally, congratulations learn !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment